Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (belated)

Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.comHappy Valentine's Day!Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com
(belated)

I hope you all enjoyed your V day with someone you love. :D 

~~

One of my classmates, (or one of my best friends), received 4 roses (real). 

When I got to school, I saw roses on top of L's chair. I read the note beside it and it's from K.Y. 

~~

Hope you enjoyed V day! :)Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, who is K.Y.? tell me later ha. Ü

Heart of Rachel said...

Belated Happy Hearts Day to you too. I spent mine with my family. We had a nice dinner together.

I'm sure your best friend was thrilled when she received those roses.

iPatchツ said...

@ Heart of Rachel...

aww...that's nice... :)

Heart of Rachel said...

hi patch! just dropping by.