Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Subic Weekend


This is me ~iPatch~ blowing some bubbles. This photo was taken on July. We went to Zoobic Safari in Subic. We saw lots of tigers and other more kind of animals. The tiger I took was like posing just for me. And my mom said that I Take good pictures. And I do like taking pictures.
Here is my father with my baby brother touching one of the deers in Zoobic. My father keeps on touching lots of animals like camels, deers, alpacas and a whole lot more. We had lots of fun. When we got back to the hotel we were so tired of walking.

The next day we went to El Kabayo. Me and my sister loves to ride horses. This is me and my sister VGood on a horse. The name of the horse that we rode was Jesse Boy. We rode into the forest with lots of trees. After that fun ride we went back to the hotel. We packed our belongings, we were ready to go home.

6 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Great photos! I want to take my son, Yohan there too. He is fond of animals and he would like to see many tigers. He was able to pet a tiger cub when we went to Tagaytay but he would love to see more tigers at Zoobic.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the tiger looks like its posing just for you. Great shot.

I love your photo on the horsey with your sister. very nice.

ScroochChronicles said...

Very nice pics, iPatch!! Subic is one of our favorite destinations. My kids love it there :)

Unknown said...

Fun! The petting zoo picture reminds me of the trip we made to the petting zoo here a few weeks ago. That was one of my favorite things we did this summer.

Riel said...

Congrats on the new blog, Ate Patch! Can't wait till I learn how to type and compose my own entries so I wouldn't have to bug my secretary aka mom to post for me. Also went to Zoobic last summer and enjoyed it there especially watching the tigers eating chicken. BTW, linked you up in my blog.

iPatchツ said...

Thank you titas and tito!
I had to lean on the rope to take that tiger's picture, and i almost fell...hehe