Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lovin' some Reading

I just love reading! I enjoy reading a lot. I was inspired in reading when I was in grade 1.

1st two almost thick books I read was Junie B, Jones - Is (almost) a Flower Girl, The Yucky Blucky Fruit Cake by Barbara Park. The book Junie B. Jones was a very funny book. Junie B Jones thinks she's already a grown up
. The B. stands for Beatrice, but she doesn't like Beatrice so it became into a B. She has two best friends, Lucille and Grace. This was a gift from mom in Christmas.

2nd was Heidi by Johanna Spyri. Heidi was a spirited child, and loved to play. She went to Frankfurt to visit her Grandfather. I enjoyed reading this book. Mom bought this for me.

3rd was Meet Felicity by Valerie Tripp (book one). This book is from the American Girls Collection (the books in this collection
tells the stories of six American girls who lived long ago). Felicity, a spunky, spritely colonial girl, full of energy and independence. Mom bought this for me.

4th Felicity Learns A Lesson by Valerie Tripp (book tw
o). This is just the second book of "Meet Felicity". This is when Felicity goes to school. Back then, it was very important for young girls to learn fancy sewing. Mom bought this for me when I got sick.

5th my favorite book, Nancy Drew - The Clue Of The Leaning Chimney, The Ringmaster's Secret by Carolyn Keene. These two books are g
iven to me by my mom in Christmas. I read this book two days after Christmas, then when I had finished one book, I loved Nancy Drew books ever since. I have begged mom a lot of times to buy me some more Nancy Drew books, but until now, I still have 2 Nancy Drew books.
But my best friend has more than 10 Nancy Drew books that she have never read yet. So we borrowed each other books, then when we are finished reading with them, we switch. So every week we had books to read.

6th was Nancy Drew - A Novelization of the Hit Movie. I always wanted to watch the movie, but we didn't watch it. :( Luckily, my aun
t knew I loved Nancy Drew Books, she gave me a book of the movie, and it includes 8 pages of full-color photos from the movie!

7th was Nancy Drew - The Secret of the Old Clock. The #1 book of Nancy Drew. The first mystery Nancy has solved. I borrowed this book from my classmate.


There are a lot more books that I have read.
But those are JUST some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patch! I'm happy that you love to read. Reading helps you learn many things that teachers do not teach in school. So I hope you will continue to read many books. :) I will buy you more Nancy Drew books, don't worry.

Anonymous said...

wow nancy drew i completed all of that series on hard bound just like on that picture :)