Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Birthday!


September 5 was my birthday, I'm now 10 years old. My birthday cake was honey cake, which is my favorite. I'm thanking my mom and dad for taking care of me so I could have more years to come. They have been taking good care of us. My mom blogged about me turning 10. I love my family so much!

How fast does time go. I felt yesterday I was just holding my bottle, now I'm 10. I thank God that He blessed me all those 10 happy years. He and my family helped me pass so many things. I am so happy to be 10. I love to enjoy life, especially family times.


( Note from iMoM: Photos are still in the camera. I will upload them soon so Patch can insert some pictures in this post... Promise! :P )

6 comments:

Mommy Len said...

Belated Happy Birthday Patchy! I'm your mommy's friend/online buddy.

Riel said...

Belated happy birthday, Ate Patch! =)

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you had a sweet birthday celebration. You look so happy with your cake. May your wish come true.

Tita Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Patch. Tita Annamanila is sending late greetings (she's really always late eh). Pasensya na ha?

How does it feel to be ten years old? Are you feeling like a grown up na, with your two-digit age? Naku, lapit mo nang maging teen-ager!

May your fondest wishes come true this year!

iPatchツ said...

Hi tita Len! Thanks for the greeting.

Hi riel! Thanks also for the greeting.

Hi tita Rachel! Thanks also the greeting!

Hi tita Annamanila! Thanks for the greeting. It feels good to be 10. But harder tasks, it is ok.

Anonymous said...

hi ipacth happy birthday i am too late sorry:)