Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

1st Quarter Exams

Our exam week was 2 weeks ago. Our tests were handed out this week. Guess what? I did good in all the tests, and I perfected 1, that is computer. I'll show you all my scores: (arranged from highest to the lowest score)

Computer-50/50
Science-43/45
Math-38/40
Chinese-93/100
Filipino-50/55
English-44.5/50
Sibika-40/45
Bible-35/40

The Chinese test had so many questions, imagine 100 questions. English was so hard. Computer was so easy and many of my classmates are perfect. But a least I didn't fail any test. My grades are okay with me anyway.

11 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations on a job well done! Keep it up!

Vlado&Toni said...

Congratulations! Well it's not so surprising that you got a very high score in your computer exam :) I'm sure imom is very proud of you. Keep up the good work. By the way, this is my second time to comment on this post, I don't know what happened with the first one, just in case you can delete which ever you want.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, patch. The computer test is kinda expected huh? :) Keep it up. Strive harder and always do your best. let's work on Bible, Sibika and english more, ok?

iPatchツ said...

hi titas!
Thanks for congratulating me for my tests.
Tita Toni,
I didn't delete any comments. This is the first time I saw all of your comments.

Anonymous said...

Haha...buti ka pa naka perfect sa computer ako 1 mistake kasi hindi ko iniba iba yun mga background. Hehe... Keep up the good work

God Bless.

Riel said...

Congrats! I hope I do well too when I start schooling.

ScroochChronicles said...

Great work, iPatch!! Keep it up and study harder. And most important, listen to iMom :)

Anonymous said...

very good young lady. keep up the good work. mymp!

PetLaJa said...

din din tignan mo yung blog ko pero hindi pa tapos yung biog ko miss you:)8) din saan mo nakita mo yung picture sa taas blog mo :) 8)

Forever59er said...

Nice place you have here iPatch. Blogging is fun, isn't it? I wish I discovered it earlier. :)

Give my regards to i-mom!

iPatchツ said...

Thank you!
Patrick, thanks for the congrats.

Riel, I know you'll do good when you start schoooling.

And others thank you so much!