Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Summer...Summer...Summer...SUMMER'S HERE!

Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.comIt's summer and it's really really really HOT!!! Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com 


Align Center

~~

My mom plans VGood to study in advance this summer because she's having a hard time concentrating on studying. I think it's a good idea but what'll I do? Hmmm..........

Well, my mom said I have to blog more so I could improve my grammar. :D
(Yay! Plurking while blogging... hehe..lolsFree Smileys & Emoticons at Clip Art Of.com)  

I want to read more books, if I get mom to buy me new ones. I've read all the books she bought me. Without a book, it's kinda boring if you don't have anything else to do....Haaaay....

I'm going to blog updates about my summer vacation. I'm not yet really sure what I'm going to do this summer but I'll be keeping you posted on what'll I be doing. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your artwork, patchy dear! It is so cheerful and creative. Sige, let's hit Books for Less soon.

iPatchツ said...

@imom,
YAY!!!

let's hit the bookstores!

witsandnuts said...

I enjoyed reading your posts. Your mom's lucky to have beautiful and smart children. =)

iPatchツ said...

Hello! Thank you for that :)
I try to get more viewers to my blog. Thanks for reading, visiting and commenting my blog. :)