Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

My Field Trip

Today I had lots of fun 'cause we had a Field Trip.

First we went to "Avilon Zoo". While we were on the bus, I was seating with my best friend B.P. We shared our food together, we talked a lot, we played thumb wrestling, reload (reload is a hand game). Our trip from school to the zoo is 30 minutes or 1 hour.

Then we were there! When me, and my classmates, went out of the bus, it was all muddy. One of my classmate, a boy, complained just because of his shoes, pants, and his leg got all muddy, we all laughed. It was very fun, exciting, has many interesting animals, and I had lots of fun with my friends. The first animal we saw was the biggest fish in the zoo. It is bigger and wider the my teachers, it can eat a human. There was lots of birds, crocodiles, and more (and also lizards, big ones, but the lizards wasn't part of the tour, we only saw them on the ground). Then there were more. We touched two of the eagles. The first one had creepy eyes, it is so big. The second one was the prettiest, the feathers are so small. we walked, walked, walked, and walked until we are all tired. Then we had lunch in the zoo, all of the sections were jealous, because we were the only section ate in the zoo the rest was in the bus. After lunch we got in the bus, then went to our next destination.

Our next destination is the "Blanco Family Museum". The paintings were so beautiful. I didn't took any pictures. It is about a whole family painting. The father, Jose V. Blanco, is the only member of the family that have finished fine arts. He thought the whole family to paint. They have started painting 11 months. All of thier paintings are very interesting. I When I look at some of the pictures they are like actual photos, but nope it isn't. It is real paint, the effects are so beautiful.
After we went all around the museum, at the end we can see their sketches. Then we went back to the bus.

While we were in the bus, I was with my best friend, B.P. We were bored, so she slept just for a while. I was playing reload with my other friends. Our trip from th museum to our school is maybe 1hour or 1 and a half.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ze pink colored letters can't change the color!