Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Cute Baby Brother

This is MagNate, my cute 1-year old brother. Every morning here in our village my brother goes out for a nice long walk. Everyone in the village who passes by says "Look at the baby so cute" or "Ang taba-taba. Ang Sarap kurotin!" and a lot more compliments...MagNate has so many friends in the village because of his cute little face. My mom keeps on thinking when my brother is already a teenager, there might be a bunch of girls running after MagNate.
My brother is so cute! I can't stop looking at him when he is sleeping.He sleeps so cute!! I'm so lucky that he is my brother. I just can't wait to see him grow. When my baby brother is somewhere there are lots of people, they look at him. That is because he is so adorable. I can stare at my brother's picture all day long. When he's older I'd take good care of him until the end of my life.

   And he is the best!!

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

MagNate is very cute and I'm sure he will grow more handsome through the years.

Anonymous said...

I have seen Nate on computer cam and he is as you described him. Cutie pie! You think he will break young girls' hearts when he grows up?

I also have a baby .. who's only six days old. Would you like to see her? Visit my post. :)