Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Sister


This is VGood, my 6-year old sister.

She forgives easily, just say sorry and she'll forgive you right away. Some times she gives us cards so that we know she loves us.
These things are what I like about VGood:
  • Brave
  • Kind
  • Forgives easily
  • Pretty
  • Smart
  • Funny
  • Loving
  • Caring
I love my sister so much! Whenever she's in trouble I'll protect her, because I love her and she's my sister. No one can stop me from loving my sister. I'll take care of her.
And she is the best!!!

4 comments:

chocolate kit kat said...

HI YOUR BLOG IS NICE I LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU ALL. I HAVE A NEW BLOG CAN YOU LOOK IF IT IS O.K. http://chocolatekitkat.blogspot.com/

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm sure VGood is happy to have such a sweet sister.

I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! Stay lovely and charming as you are.

Always,
Tita Rachel

Vlado&Toni said...

Hi there, read from imom's blog about you. Happy 10th Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful year!! Take care.
- Tita Toni

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have Vgood as a little sister. She's lucky too to have you as big sis. Does she call you Ate?

Sisters are wonderful, ano? I have two sisters too with whom I am very close, but one died already. I hope my other sister lives forever.