Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Totally Cool Weekend

Last weekend, (March 28 - March 29) was really really fun!


Saturday

We went to the
Krispy Kreme Chocolate Karnival. We had lots of fun! There was a girl making balloons into cool figures, magic show, games and etc... FOOD! :D
  
This is a picture of the Krispy Kreme mascots.
-

This is me and A.
-

This  is my tattoo from the KK event. :)
-

When we finally got home from the event, we enjoyed eating the doughnuts. Mmmm.. :D



Yummy!


Sunday

The whole family was up early for mom's 5k race. Her number was 70. Mom had a lot of fun running. She said she felt really good running and wanted to go again next year. 

 

A lot of people joined....

... even a dog!

Before we went home, we had some pictures with Sen. Pia Ceyetano.

~~
It was a great weekend!

1 comments:

imom said...

I'm glad you had fun at the KK event.
Thanks for waking up early to go with me to my first race. Love you!